Brook Hills Orland Park IL Realtor
Click On Searches Below For Entire Brook Hills Inventory:
Complete List Brook Hills Properties Sold by Laura Lee Alberts:
- 17195 Highwood Dr
- 11308 Brook Crossing Ct (TH)
- 17421 Longwood Dr
- 17164 Winding Creek Dr
- 11260 Lakefield Dr (TH)
- 11730 Innishmor Ct
- 17185 Winding Creek Dr
- 17322 Brook Crossing Ct (TH)
- 11228 Lakefield Dr (TH)
- 17517 Orland Wood Ln
- 11916 Lissfannon Ct
- 17248 Ashwood
- 17194 Ashwood
- 11704 Brook Hill Dr
- 17508 Brook Hill (Listed & Sold)
- 11745 Cranna
- 11745 Cranna Ct
- 17758 Crestview Dr
- 17111 Ashwood (Listed & Sold)
Welcome to Brook Hills located in the SW corner of Orland Park IL. Brook Hills touches the borders of Will County i.e. Mokena, unincorporated New Lenox, and Homer Glen. Brook Hills subdivision is the biggest PUD (planned unit development) in all of Orland Park. These 350 acres of Brook Hills site consist of 493+ homes constructed in 7 different building phases. These homes were constructed from late 1980’s to the early 1990’s.
Amidst the vast plan of construction layouts, a myriad of townhomes was also constructed.
The Brook Hills Builders were: Cranna Construction Co. And Malone & Maloney Builders. The boundaries of Brook Hills extend from
172nd & Wolf Road (a.k.a. Brook Hill Drive) to Route 6 and Will Cook Road.
I fondly call Brook Hills “Last of the Big Lots” as the frontage on these homes is spacious and leaves much room between each home. Unique to this development:
- Winding creeks and gravel topped walkways and walking paths with bubbling creeks and bridges that chart your walk from one end of the subdivision to the other.
- Towering trees are over 50 years old and gives one a sense of a true “county feel” as you walk your dog through the various arrays of wildlife, birdlife, and our annual family of beautiful white Swans!
- Discovery Park has tennis courts (and in 2018, markings for a pickle ball court) and extensive playground area with Pavilion & Soccer Fields!
- Our family has lived here in Brook Hills over 23 years. Our 4 daughters attended School Districts 135 and HS District 230 - Carl Sandburg High School. Daughters were into all the wonderful music opportunities, and avid Marching Band Members! Great Memories!
Search Brook Hills Orland Park IL Realtor Homes for Sale
NOTICE: Many homes contain recording devices, and buyers should be aware they may be recorded during a showing.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE