Orland Park

We have lived here in the Village of Orland Park since 1995 and have loved it here!  (See Brook Hills as one of my favorite communities and also where I reside).

Bordering communities of Orland Park include Homer Glen to the west (in Will County), Orland Hills and Mokena (also in Will County) to the south, Tinley Park to the southeast, Oak Forest to the east, and Palos Park and Palos Heights to the north.

The population here is 60,000+ and growing. Orland Park has annexed in many boundaries since I have been a resident. Orland's Parks and Recreation includes: rock climbing, dog parks, ice skating rink, skate board emporium, the fabulous Centennial Water Park. Our family has taken full advantage of these opportunities and classes  that Orland Park has to offer . Being an amateur photographer, I have taken the classes here for 2 years as well as music classes.

Our Senior Township Office sponsors and hosts a myriad of events, including the Senior American Idol Annual Competition.  I was Senior American Idol for 2016 and now enjoy singing at specific events sponsored with and by our Township Office!

Over 15,000 acres of Forest Preserves, and 150 mi of trails--just finished another one off 167th & La Grange here in 2015. And for you golfers--there are 21 Golf Courses in the immediate area. Most popular are Silver Lakes & Crystal Tree

Orland Park's Vetreran's Memorial is stunning and named "Place of Peace." Paul's Dad (John H Alberts) is engraved on the granite wall.

And for you drivers out there---We have the Secretary of State Driving Facility right here on Ravinia Drive!! Now if we can just get an Orland Park Traffic Court we would be in great shape!!!

We have 4 (four) great Starbucks!!! Great restaurants of all kinds, Mariano's (2016) just opened and is a great place to shop and drink at their fancy wine bar!

Our four daughters attended Carl Sandbur High School -part of the multi campused system covering Palos areas, Tinley Park & Orland Park and Orland Hills. Our Orland CSHS campus is one of the few schools to have a marching band AND an orchestra!

I Love our Town and community of Orland Park!

Search Orland Park Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 09818822
$189,900
ORLAND PARK, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Housecenter Realty,Inc. MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 09818526
$173,900
ORLAND PARK, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of McGinnis R.E. Group, Inc MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 09818737
$469,808
ORLAND PARK, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Pride Realty MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 09818736
$329,900
ORLAND PARK, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Delta Realty, Corp. MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 09818633
$150,000
ORLAND PARK, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Infinity MLSNI
MLSNI The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright (c) 2017 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE

Today's Market Trends for Orland Park *

$429,530

-0.01%

$152.0000

0%

-0.15%

November

October

-0.07%

-0.03%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable