Learn more about the housing market in Olympia Fields
- Olympia fields population is approximately 5,000.
- It is well known for the Olympia Fields Country Club and Gold course.
- Olympia Fields is about 25 miles from downtown Chicago.
- Olympia Fields is known for Marion High School and their infamous marching band and football team!
- Olympia Fields is the Sister suburb to Homewood (population: 19,000) and Flossmoor (population: 9,500)
- If you go downtown for work or fun, the Metra will get you there in under an hour!
Olympia Fields Properties
Average Listing Price
Foreclosures / REO
Find a Home in Olympia Fields
About the Neighborhood
There are community events
Neighbors are friendly
There's holiday spirit
Great for retirees
Car is needed
There are sidewalks
Yards are well-kept
Streets are well-lit
Parks and playgrounds
Lots of wildlife
It's dog friendly
Listings courtesy of Midwest Real Estate Data as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Jun 2, 2023 9:04:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.